“The ability to learn faster than your competitors may be the only sustainable competitive advantage”
Arie de Geus,
President Royal Dutch Shell, plc
The DoorHan Training and Technical Centre is intended to provide the company with relevant information, research, methodological and consultative support. Its activity is aimed at:
- training of skilled door, roller shutter, door and roller door automatic device and warehouse equipment fitters;
- training of competent sales managers for all the products offered by DoorHan company, i.e. doors, roller doors;
- door and barrier automatic devices and warehouse equipment;
- fitters and managers training;
- new products testing;
- development of recommendations for assembly and operation of doors, roller doors, door and roller door automatic devices and warehouse equipment, and other products by DoorHan;
- information and technical support to DoorHan dealers, provision of technical documents, consulting services, etc.;
- consulting services and support in DoorHan software application.
The DoorHan Training and Technical Centre was founded in 2001, and now it has branches in company’s regional offices in 15 Russian cities, 3 cities in Ukraine and Kazakhstan. The DoorHan Training Centre activity is based on the concept of efficient management of knowledge which is the most important tool to gain competitive advantages in the present-day business conditions. Annually, about 1000 managers and fitters from various regions of Russia and CIS countries undergo professional training at the DoorHan Training Centre and get their certificates.