Mobile ramps DoorHan, series RMH, are intended for autoloader access fr om the ground surface to the car body, if there is no possibility to organize unloading by means of leveling platforms or, for example, folding bridges (the fixed ramp is absent). They do not require a special preparation for start, permit to perform loading and unloading works not resorting to stationary ramp construction. Under the activation the ramp is lifting by means of manual or hydraulic electric drive equipped with security system and moving to the car by the loader. Then it is lowering until the access ramp reaches the floor of the car body. After completion of the works the ramp is lifting again and is transporting to the storage area by means of loader. It is possible to perform the ramp delivery with oil for works under cold temperature (up to -50 °С). Mobile ramps DoorHan are certified and have certificates of conformity.
- free movement to the area of transshipment works;
- the access ramp length is 340 mm;
- availability of the chain with removable clasps for ramp and body fixation;
- for maximum security all corners of the supporting constructions adjoining with the ramp carriage way are performed orbed;
- carriage way grids, which have a zinc coat, are produced on basis of steel bearing strips 30х3 mm with ribs of twisted square stick 5 mm located athwart for preventing the loader wheel damages;
- steel wheels with polyurethane ring make it possible to use the ramp, wh ere the inflatable wheels may be pierced.